Congratulations on receiving your new Wisely pay card! It’s now time to activate your card at www.activatewisely.com so you can start using it for all the great benefits, such as receiving direct deposit or shopping online. It only takes a few minutes to complete activation.
Keep reading for complete details for activating your card at activatewisely.com so that you can get the most out of your new Wisely Pay card.
Activate Wisely Guide: How to Activate Your Wisely Card at ActivateWisely.com
- Visit www.ActivateWisely.com to get started.
- Enter your 16-digit card number.
- Enter the appropriate expiration date using the drop-down menu by selecting the month and year.
- Click on the ‘I am not a robot’ box to receive a green checkmark.
- Select the Continue button at the bottom of the page to continue with your Wisely card activation.
- Follow the other prompts to ActivateWisely card. This may include inputting your 3-digit CVV number on the back of your card.
- You may have to fill out personal information on a registration form, such as your legal first and last name, birthdate, address, and phone number on a registration form to activate your wisely ADP pay card.
- Be prepared to select a 4-digit pin code for your activatewisely card activation as well.
- Once you have provided all the pertinent details correctly, you will be redirected to a page with an “ACTIVATE” button. Click this button to finish your wisely activation process.
After your card is activated, you can create an online account. That way, you can use many features like activate wisely balance or check your cards withdrawal limit.
More Ways to Activate Your Card
- You can also call 1-866-313-6901 to activate your card by phone.
- Are you looking for activatewisely.con in Espanol? Click here: https://info.mywisely.com/pay/spanishactivation
Benefits of MyWisely Card
There are two different types of Wisely cards available. Wisely Pay is a debit card from your employer, and Wisely Direct by ADP is a card offered to you through ADP directly rather than your employer. both offer similar benefits, such as the following:
- Receive a personalized card.
- Get direct deposit at no cost.
- Feel safe thanks to the built-in EMV chip for complete security against fraud protection.
- Add cash to your card at over 100,000 locations.
- Enjoy zero overdraft fees and no minimum balance requirements.
- Sign up to receive government benefits or deposit incomes.
- Use your card to pay by check or load checks.
- Shop online, pay bills, and purchase goods anywhere Debit Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
- Take advantage of cash and referral bonuses as well as rewards on certain purchases.
- Check your Wisely card balance using your smartphone.
Activate Wisely Card Company Information & Customer Support
The Wisely Pay Card is provided on behalf of ADP as an independent payment solution. Using a Wiselycard, you can receive full payroll, ACH direct deposits, tax refunds, and pay by check. With over 100,000 locations, you can add cash to your card easily. Enjoy zero overdraft fees along with no monthly service charges, minimum balance requirements, and no direct deposit fees.
You can use your new card wherever Debit Mastercard and Visa are accepted, including online shopping, paying bills, and purchasing other services and goods. The card also offers referral bonuses and rewards on eligible purchases. Visit mywisely.com to access your online banking account from work, home, or anywhere with an internet connection.
- Customer Support: 1-866-313-6901
- Website: myWisely Official Cardholder Site